Tēnā koutou katoa
Not the news we were hoping for but together we can do this!!
- Contact the classroom teacher about online learning.
- Paper packs.
- Today we handed out over 100 packs and we will hand out more packs next week. Thank you to the teachers who put the packs together and to Liz and Susan for handing out the packs, devices, books, seeds and gumboots.
- Some packs are left by the front door of school if you did not come in today. Help yourself.
- Mystery seeds – we ran out today. More will be made available. Information to come home soon about this.
- We will hand out more paper packs, books etc next Monday 12.30 – 2 pm
- Online learning will continue each day.
- Use the school website, our learning, learning at home blogs for ideas to keep your tamariki engaged. Updated daily.
- Look after yourself. The well-being of the family is more important than completing worksheets.
- Keep in contact with your friends and family.
- It is okay to use the TV for online learning.
- We are here to support you. Please do not hesitate to contact any staff member.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā mihi nui
Katie Hills (working from home)