We now have more information about what the last 3 weeks will look like. Schools will continue in level 3.2. Our current organisation will remain the same.
If we do have a positive COVID case at Dairyflat School we have procedures in place as outlined by MOE. This flowchart is a summary of what that looks like.
For those interested, more information is available here.
We will do our best to follow the guidelines and keep us all safe here at school.
We ask you to follow these guidelines to keep COVID out of the school. Your information will be kept confidential.
- Keep child(ren) home if feeling unwell
- Inform us, straight away if you or your whanau are positive or suspect you are positive.
- Inform us if isolating due to being in close contact
- Adults continue to stay out of school grounds
- Ring the office if needing to talk to someone at school or email us
- Support and appreciate our hardworking teachers and support staff.
If you have questions or concerns, you can contact me, your child’s teacher or the school office.
My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā mihi nui